Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Mini!!!

The next installment of my miniseries "Phone sex operators need love too" is now ready for your reading consumption. Click over to the miniseries page to check it out. Hope you enjoy!

Onto other news, I am officially convinced that my computer is plotting against my writing career. It keeps giving me difficulty when posting to my blog, hence the 9:15pm blog post. Granted it could be because it is my work computer, but I'm just going to go with it hating me. Also, please excuse the formatting issues on the miniseries. Again a result of my computer hating me.

Onto book related news, we completed the photo shoot for my book cover. I am so excited! I can't wait to show it to you guys.  Hopefully by the end of next week I will have the finished cover design to share with you.

Don't forget that I am looking for guest authors to write posts on Thursdays.  If you are interested please contact me at author.o.evans@gmail.com.

Well that's all she wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment