Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome to my brain

Hello all!

So my name is Olivia and I would like to invite you all into my brain. By that I mean that I LOVE to write and I am now at a point in my life where I can finally dedicate myself to it as much as I would like. Thus, I will be sharing my writings with all of you. I am working on getting my first actual book out the door and onto Amazon (e-book) by the end of the month. My main genre is romance, but I love dabbling in everything in between. I will also be posting short stories, clips from future books, character development, etc. as I trek along my writing journey. I hope that you all will be more than willing to give your honest feedback and critiques on everything I post. I would love to have constant dialogue and conversations between us because in the end a writer is nothing without their readers! Well, that’s all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment